Thank you for taking part in the March National #SlowWays Swarm. Here’s how we’re getting on.
Since the swarm started on Thursday 24th March 2022:
- 225 routes have been reviewed.
- 2,339.6 km (1,453.8 miles) of reviews have been shared.
- 34 routes have been fully verified!
And here are some all-time totals for what we’ve achieved together so far.
Our aim is for every route to have been reviewed by someone before the end of 2022!
- 8,261 routes
- 121,406 km of routes
- 4,447 (53.8%) routes reviewed one or more times
- 325 (3.9%) routes fully verified
- 944 (11.4%) routes have been surveyed
- 9,604.6 km (7.9%) of routes have been surveyed
- 1,597 (65.6%) places surveyed
So far 0 people have contributed to the swarm. Here are the most recent contributions from today:
- Matthew Martin rated Strmil one. 2 hours ago
- Ken rated Hilder one. 3 hours ago
- egibbons rated Souhor one. 22 hours ago
- Tracy K saved Carpen one. 22 hours ago
- Rosalind Charles rated Burcar one. 1 day ago
- Bostal Boy rated Lewuck two. 1 day ago
- James Green rated Exmbud one. 1 day ago
- firstname.lastname@example.org saved Conamb one. 1 day ago
- Greg Collins saved Heahai one. 1 day ago