Suggest a new route option for Kinhig between King's Cross & St Pancras Stations and Highbury & Islington Station
Want to suggest another way to walk, or wheel, this route? Please only add new routes that add significantly to routes already published.
Firstly, take a look at How to add a new Slow Ways route for information about why you might add a route.
All Slow Ways routes should follow a set methodology. As far as is reasonable it should:
- be safe
- respect local codes and laws
- be accessible to as many people as possible
- be direct
- be off road
- have resting places to eat or sleep every 5-10km
- pass through train and bus stations
- be easy to navigate
- be enjoyable and beautiful
- use established routes (such as the Welsh Coast Path), but not be distracted by them!
Suggest a new route option for Kinhig between King's Cross & St Pancras Stations and Highbury & Islington Station.
Any new option for Kinhig must start and finish at the published meeting points.
|King's Cross & St Pancras Stations||TQ3025182975||-0.12362 / 51.53067||axed.flank.loans|
|Highbury & Islington Station||TQ3161784734||-0.10328 / 51.54616||royal.lied.taking|